2018 HSBC Technology Graduate Programme
Our two-year 2018 Graduate Programme provides opportunities to develop your skill on various IT domains and is a potential stepping stone to becoming a future technical lead in Financial Technology industry. The Graduate Programme is the beginning of an exciting, long-term international career. When joining, you will receive supports, guidance and coaching, which will make you at your best.
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Graduate in Computer Science, IT engineering, Mathematics, Computation or a related discipline
We are looking for forward-thinking, driving, perceptive and innovative talents who are dependable and open to different cultures.
Learning, development and support
We’ll provide the support, tools and opportunities for you to drive your own career development. Your training will be well structured, with events and other opportunities to build your wider HSBC and financial technology knowledge. You’ll have regular access to senior leaders for coaching and advice, while constructive feedback will enable you to measure your performance. You will have chance to learn the knowledge in any of the suitable technologies and/or domain, including the following:
• Open Source development tools
• Various domains at a high level, such as
。Global Banking & Markets
。Global Private Banking IT
。Retail Banking and Wealth Management
。IT Infrastructure Delivery
To be considered for the programme, you will be a graduate who:
• Performing a mix of development, business analysis, hands-on designing, architecture and face off stakeholders.
• Willingness to engage with business users and key IT stakeholders outside of direct area of responsibility and manage expectations.
• Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning ability.
• Strong commercial focus - sensitive to business needs and is solution orientated.
• High standard of written and oral communication and strong presentation skills.
What you’ll be responsible
• Understand the business requirements and working closely with business users and IT teams to develop solutions/software to support the businesses.
• Build, deliver and test applications using Agile methodologies and perform regression testing on all devices.
• Mandatory to understand the security protocols as well as compliance and regulations.
• Understand the deployment procedure.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Software Development (GD) Limited.